AISITIN 10W Solar Fountain Pump with LED Lights, Solar Powered Water Fountain Pump with 7 Double Sprayer Nozzles Floating Pool
AISITIN 10W Solar Fountain Pump with LED Lights, Solar Powered Water Fountain Pump with 7 Double Sprayer Nozzles Floating Pool Fountain
Solar water pump × 1
Transparent sprinkler set of 4 × 1
Set of 10 transparent nozzles × 1
12 sets of transparent nozzles × 1
Ground plug 6 pieces × 1
Manual × 1
* Battery capacity 1800*2 mA/H (18650 battery)
* The water pump flow can be adjusted
* Solar panel voltage: 10V
* Solar panel power: 10W
* Solar panel size: 320*200mm
* Specifications of solar panel lights: colorful slow flashing LED lamp beads, SMD lamp beads (8 pcs)
* Solar panel current: 80mA/H
* Solar panel color: PCB laminate
* Working hours of the pump during the day: 8:00A.M.-18:00P.M.
* Working hours of water pump and LED colorful lights at night: 18:00P.M.-01:00A.M.
* Startup and shutdown:
1. When the battery power is within the safe range, the water pump can be activated as long as there is sunlight;
2. When the battery power is lower than the safe range value, the water pump and LED light will enter the protection shutdown mode and will not work. When the power is charged to the normal range through the solar panel, it can resume work.
* Built-in high-performance rechargeable lithium battery (maximum working time is 10 hours when fully charged)
* Battery life: 300-500 cycles of charging
* Configure water shortage protection function (water level monitoring):
When there is no water, the pump will automatically stop working to protect the motor
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
Based on 1 review
Love the variety of nozzles. Solar panel easy to install. Batteries last well after sunset. Pump volume is superb. Would like it more if there was a way to order parts, fittings and if the pump had a connector. I installed my fountain out front of my house and it would be so much easier if I could unplug the pump to clean it in my house rather than having to clean it in the4 front yard.